Forward Induction: Experimental Evidence From Two-Stage Games With Complete Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Muller & Asha Sadanand, 2003. "Order of Play, Forward Induction, and Presentation Effects in Two-Person Games," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 6(1), pages 5-25, June.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2016.
"Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 86-106.
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," IAST Working Papers 15-25, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Attanasi, Giuseppe Marco & Hopfensitz, Astrid & Lorini, Emiliano & Moisan, Frédéric, 2015. "Social connectedness improves co-ordination on individually costly, efficient outcomes," TSE Working Papers 15-584, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kritikos, Alexander S. & Tan, Jonathan H. W., 2005.
"Indenture as a Commitment Device in Self-Enforced Contracts: An Experimental Test,"
241, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Jonathan H.W. Tan, 2006. "Indenture as a Commitment Device in Self-Enforced Contracts: An Experimental Test," Working Papers 0005, Gesellschaft für Arbeitsmarktaktivierung (GfA).
More about this item
Keywordsgame theory ; decision making ; communication ; economic equilibrium;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aub:autbar:118-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xavier Vila). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ufuabes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.