Monetary Policy and Dark Corners in a stylized Agent-Based Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Mitchell, Olivia S. & Smetters, Kent (ed.), 2013. "The Market for Retirement Financial Advice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199683772.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schasfoort, Joeri & Godin, Antoine & Bezemer, Dirk & Caiani, Alessandro & Kinsella, Stephen, 2017. "Monetary Policy Transmission in a Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model," Research Report 17010-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- repec:zbw:ifweej:20187 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2015-01-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2015-01-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-01-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-01-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1501.00434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.