Monetary Policy and Dark Corners in a stylized Agent-Based Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joeri Schasfoort & Antoine Godin & Dirk Bezemer & Alessandro Caiani & Stephen Kinsella, 2017.
"Monetary Policy Transmission In A Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model,"
Advances in Complex Systems (ACS),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(08), pages 1-35, December.
- Schasfoort, Joeri & Godin, Antoine & Bezemer, Dirk & Caiani, Alessandro & Kinsella, Stephen, 2017. "Monetary Policy Transmission in a Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model," Research Report 17010-GEM, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Stanislao Gualdi & Marco Tarzia & Francesco Zamponi, 2018. "Optimal inflation target: insights from an agent-based model," Post-Print hal-01768441, HAL.
- repec:zbw:ifweej:20187 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:zbw:ifweej:201815 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2015-01-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CMP-2015-01-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-01-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2015-01-14 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1501.00434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.