Small-maturity asymptotics for the at-the-money implied volatility slope in L\'evy models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aleksandar Mijatovi'c & Peter Tankov, 2012. "A new look at short-term implied volatility in asset price models with jumps," Papers 1207.0843, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Figueroa-López, José E. & Houdré, Christian, 2009. "Small-time expansions for the transition distributions of Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 119(11), pages 3862-3889, November.
- Valdo Durrleman, 2010. "From implied to spot volatilities," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 157-177, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José E. Figueroa-López & Sveinn Ólafsson, 2016. "Short-term asymptotics for the implied volatility skew under a stochastic volatility model with Lévy jumps," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 973-1020, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1310.3061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.