Pivotal estimation in high-dimensional regression via linear programming
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eric Gautier & Alexandre Tsybakov, 2013. "Pivotal estimation in high-dimensional regression via linear programming," Working Papers hal-00805556, HAL.
- Eric Gautier & Alexandre B, Tsybakov, 2013. "Pivotal Estimation in High-Dimensional Regression via Linear Programming," Working Papers 2013-40, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Belloni & D. Chen & V. Chernozhukov & C. Hansen, 2012.
"Sparse Models and Methods for Optimal Instruments With an Application to Eminent Domain,"
Econometric Society, vol. 80(6), pages 2369-2429, November.
- Alexandre Belloni & Daniel Chen & Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2010. "Sparse Models and Methods for Optimal Instruments with an Application to Eminent Domain," Papers 1010.4345, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2015.
- Alexandre Belloni & D. Chen & Victor Chernozhukov & Christian Hansen, 2010. "Sparse models and methods for optimal instruments with an application to eminent domain," CeMMAP working papers CWP31/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- A. Belloni & V. Chernozhukov & L. Wang, 2011. "Square-root lasso: pivotal recovery of sparse signals via conic programming," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(4), pages 791-806.
- Eric Gautier & Alexandre Tsybakov, 2011.
"High-Dimensional Instrumental Variables Regression and Confidence Sets,"
2011-13, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Eric Gautier & Alexandre Tsybakov, 2014. "High-dimensional instrumental variables regression and confidence sets," Working Papers hal-00591732, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1303.7092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .