Study of a Market Model with Conservative Exchanges on Complex Networks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Garman, Mark B & Klass, Michael J, 1980. "On the Estimation of Security Price Volatilities from Historical Data," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(1), pages 67-78, January.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Garth P. McCormick, 1969. "Communications to the Editor--Exponential Forecasting: Some New Variations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 311-320, January.
- Paul C. Tetlock, 2007. "Giving Content to Investor Sentiment: The Role of Media in the Stock Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1139-1168, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Xiaoyang & Wang, Ying & Zhu, Lin & Li, Chao, 2016. "A novel approach to characterize information radiation in complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 452(C), pages 94-105.
- Meng, Xiangyi & Zhang, Jian-Wei & Guo, Hong, 2016. "Quantum Brownian motion model for the stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 452(C), pages 281-288.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1212.1061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .