Fundamental and Real-World Challenges in Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dirk Helbing & Stefano Balietti, "undated". "Fundamental and Real-World Challenges in Economics," Working Papers CCSS-10-013, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tim Leung & Ronnie Sircar, 2009. "Accounting For Risk Aversion, Vesting, Job Termination Risk And Multiple Exercises In Valuation Of Employee Stock Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(1), pages 99-128.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leonardo dos Santos Pinheiro & Flavio Codeco COelho, 2017. "An Agent-based Model of Contagion in Financial Networks," Papers 1703.07513, arXiv.org.
- Florian Kuhnlenz & Pedro H. J. Nardelli & Santtu Karhinen & Rauli Svento, 2017. "Implementing Flexible Demand: Real-time Price vs. Market Integration," Papers 1709.02667, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2018.
- Sitthiyot, Thitithep, 2015. "Macroeconomic and Financial Management in an Uncertain World: What Can We Learn from Complexity Science?," MPRA Paper 73753, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Dec 2015.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1012.4446. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.