A k-generalized statistical mechanics approach to income analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calderín-Ojeda, Enrique & Azpitarte, Francisco & Gómez-Déniz, Emilio, 2016. "Modelling income data using two extensions of the exponential distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 461(C), pages 756-766.
- Maria Letizia Bertotti & Giovanni Modanese, 2015. "Economic inequality and mobility in kinetic models for social sciences," Papers 1504.03232, arXiv.org.
- Bourguignon, Marcelo & Saulo, Helton & Fernandez, Rodrigo Nobre, 2016. "A new Pareto-type distribution with applications in reliability and income data," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 457(C), pages 166-175.
- Elvis Oltean, 2016. "Modelling income, wealth, and expenditure data by use of Econophysics," Papers 1603.08383, arXiv.org.
- repec:aes:jsesro:v:6:y:2017:i:1:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Masato Okamoto, 2013. "Extension of the ?-generalized distribution: new four-parameter models for the size distribution of income and consumption," LIS Working papers 600, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- F. Clementi & M. Gallegati & G. Kaniadakis, 2012. "A generalized statistical model for the size distribution of wealth," Papers 1209.4787, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2012.
- Masato Okamoto, 2012. "Evaluation of the goodness of fit of new statistical size distributions with consideration of accurate income inequality estimation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2969-2982.
- F. Clementi & M. Gallegati, 2016. "New economic windows on income and wealth: The k-generalized family of distributions," Papers 1608.06076, arXiv.org.
- Chami Figueira, F. & Moura, N.J. & Ribeiro, M.B., 2011. "The Gompertz–Pareto income distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(4), pages 689-698.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0902.0075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .