Exit Discrimination in the NBA: A Duration Analysis of Career Length Using Flow and Stock Samples
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter Groothuis & James Hill, 2015.
"Exit Discrimination in the NFL: A Duration Analysis of Career Length,"
The Review of Black Political Economy,
Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 285-299, September.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2013. "Exit Discrimination in the NFL: A Duration Analysis of Career Length," Working Papers 13-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2014.
"Compensation discrimination in the NFL: an analysis of career earnings,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(10), pages 679-682, July.
- Johnny Ducking & Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2013. "Compensation Discrimination in the NFL: An Analysis of Career Earnings," Working Papers 13-25, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Peter A. Groothuis & James Richard Hill, 2008.
"Exit Discrimination in Major League Baseball: 1990–2004,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 574-590, October.
- Peter A. Groothuis & Richard Hill, 2007. "Exit Discrimination in Major League Baseball: 1990-2004," Working Papers 07-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apl:wpaper:02-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (O. Ashton Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deappus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.