Governança Ineficiente: Uma Análise Das Transações Na Indústria Petroquímica Brasileira
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paulo Furquim de Azevedo & Maria Margarete da Rocha, 2005. "Governança Ineficiente: Uma Análise das Transações na Indústria Petroquímica Brasileira," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 6(3), pages 127-156.
References listed on IDEAS
- Slavo Radosevic, 1999. "Patterns of innovative activities in countries of Central and Eastern Europe: An analysis based on comparison of innovation surveys," SPRU Working Paper Series 35, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
More about this item
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-01 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2005:102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .