O Efeito das Economias de Aglomeração Sobre os Salários Industriais: uma Aplicação ao Caso Brasileiro
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rangel Galinari & Marco Aurélio Crocco & Mauro Borges Lemos & Maria Fernanda Diamante Basques, 2003. "O efeito das economias de aglomeração sobre os salários industriais: uma aplicação ao caso brasileiro," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td213, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dixit, Avinash, 1980.
"The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(357), pages 95-106, March.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1979. "The Role of Investment in Entry-Deterrence," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 140, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Demsetz, Harold, 1982. "Barriers to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 47-57, March.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bolton, Patrick, 1987. "Contracts as a Barrier to Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 388-401, June.
- Roger Ware, 1991. "Entry Deterrence," Working Papers 837, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Phlips,Louis, 1995. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521498715, March.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 1983. "Advertising and Entry Deterrence: An Exploratory Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 636-653, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Cardim-Barata, Ana Sofia, 2004. "Industria e Comercio Externo na Economia do Brasil, 1960-2000," Economic Development 73, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Jefferson Andronio Ramundo Staduto & Amarildo Hersen, 2011. "Decomposition of labor earnings: an analysis between metropolitan regions and non-metropolitan regions in Brazil," ERSA conference papers ersa10p113, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2003:e64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.