Sviluppo locale e sviluppo regionale: il caso delle Marche
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabrizio Barca, 2004. "Stato e sviluppo: un paradigma e un cantiere aperto," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2004(3).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca LAVEZZARI & Sara PAOLETTI & Pietro POSSENTI & Massimo FLORIO, 2008.
"Internationalisation in the household appliances sector in Fabriano (Italy): a case study,"
Departmental Working Papers
2008-41, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Gianluca Lavezzari & Sara Paoletti & Massimo Florio & Pietro Possenti, 2008. "Internationalisation in the household appliances sector in Fabriano (Italy). A case study," Working Papers 200902, CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
- Ugo FRATESI, 2010. "The National and International Effects;of Regional Policy Choices: Agglomeration Economies, Peripherality and Territorial Characteristics," Working Papers 344, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Luca RICCETTI, 2010. "Minimum Tracking Error Volatility," Working Papers 340, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Fabio FIORILLO & Agnese SACCHI, 2010. "I Want to Free-ride. An Opportunistic View on Decentralization Versus Centralization Problem," Working Papers 346, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
Keywordsdevelopment strategies; development trajectories; local systems;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.