La riforma delle pensioni: un approccio territoriale
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariangela Bonasia & Rita De Siano, 2016.
"Population Dynamics and Regional Social Security Sustainability in Italy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 124-136, January.
- Mariangela Bonasia & Rita De Siano, 2012. "Population Dynamics and Regional Social Security Sustainability in Italy," Discussion Papers 14_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Renato BALDUCCI, 2005. "Public Expenditure and Economic Growth. A critical extension of Barro's (1990) model," Working Papers 240, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
Keywordsitaly; pension system; regional differences;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wpaper:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deancit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .