On the dynamics of interest group formation and endogenous policymaking
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans A.A.M. van Winden, 2000. "On the Dynamics of Interest Group Formation and Endogenous Policymaking," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-022/1, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsInterest groups; aspiration level; endogenous fluctuations;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2001-12-04 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-PUB-2001-12-04 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ams:ndfwpp:00-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cees C.G. Diks). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cnuvanl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .