Valuing the Non-Market Impacts of Underground Coal Mining
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swait, Joffre & Adamowicz, Wiktor & Bueren, Martin van, 2004. "Choice and temporal welfare impacts: incorporating history into discrete choice models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 94-116, January.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 218 – Valuing environmental intangibles, part 1: The options
by David Pannell in Pannell Discussions on 2012-06-26 17:07:12
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burton, Michael & Jasmine Zahedi, Shegufa & White, Ben, 2012. "Public preferences for timeliness and quality of mine site rehabilitation. The case of bauxite mining in Western Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-9.
- Windle, Jill & Rolfe, John, 2013. "Using discrete choice experiments to assess the preferences of new mining workforce to commute or relocate to the Surat Basin in Australia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 169-180.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralia; benefit cost analysis; coal mining; choice experiments; natural resource management; non-market valuation; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; D61; Q32; Q38; Q51;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Q32 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Exhaustible Resources and Economic Development
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:98239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .