A Simulation-Based Approach To Assess The Economic Viability Of Smallholding Irrigation Schemes In South Africa: Conceptualisation And First Implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harriss, John, 2002. "The Case for Cross-Disciplinary Approaches in International Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 487-496, March.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Kirsten, Johann F, 2002. "The New Institutional Economics: Applications For Agricultural Policy Research In Developing Countries," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 41(2), June.
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Robison, Lindon J. & Siles, Marcelo E., 1999. "The Social Capital Foundations Of Trust In Global Agri-Food System Transactions," Staff Papers 11490, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Richter, Rudolf, 2001. "New economic sociology and new institutional economics," MPRA Paper 4747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Morrison, Jamie & Urey, Ian, 2004. "A Policy Agenda for Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-89, January.
- Pierre Matungul & Michael Lyne & Gerald Ortmann, 2001. "Transaction costs and crop marketing in the communal areas of Impendle and Swayimana, KwaZulu-Natal," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 347-363.
- White, Howard, 2002. "Combining Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches in Poverty Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 511-522, March.
- Vink, Nick, 2000. "Agricultural policy research in South Africa: Challenges for the future," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 39(4), December.
- Lindon Robison & A. Allan Schmid & Marcelo Siles, 2002. "Is Social Capital Really Capital?," Review of Social Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 60(1), pages 1-21.
- Jackson, Cecile, 2002. "Disciplining Gender?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 497-509, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yokwe, Stanley, 2009. "Water productivity in smallholder irrigation schemes in South Africa," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(8), pages 1223-1228, August.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:upaewp:18052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daeupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .