Livelihood Strategies In Rural Transkei (Eastern Cape Province): How Does Wool Production Fit In?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zyl, J. Van & Vink, Nick & Fenyes, T. I., 1987.
"Labour-Related Structural Trends in South African Maize Production,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 1(3), October.
- Van Zyl, J. & Vink, N. & Fenyes, T. I., 1987. "Labour-related structural trends in South African maize production," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 241-258, October.
- Stephan Klasen & Ingrid Woolard, 1999. "Levels, trends and consistency of employment and unemployment figures in South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 3-35.
- van Zyl, Johan & Vink, Nick, 1997. "The effects of water policies on the farm sector in the Western Cape," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sheona Shackleton & Marty Luckert, 2015. "Changing Livelihoods and Landscapes in the Rural Eastern Cape, South Africa: Past Influences and Future Trajectories," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-30, November.
- M. E. Gilbert & N. M. Holbrook, 2011. "Limitations to crop diversification for enhancing the resilience of rain-fed subsistence agriculture to drought," CID Working Papers 228, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:upaewp:18046. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daeupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .