Risk And Risk Management In Organic Agriculture: View Of Organic Farmers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parker, Dawn C. & Munroe, Darla K., 2007. "The geography of market failure: Edge-effect externalities and the location and production patterns of organic farming," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 821-833, February.
- Jason Parker & Robyn Wilson & Jeffrey LeJeune & Douglas Doohan, 2012. "Including growers in the “food safety” conversation: enhancing the design and implementation of food safety programming based on farm and marketing needs of fresh fruit and vegetable producers," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(3), pages 303-319, September.
- Enjolras, Geoffroy & Capitanio, Fabian & Adinolfi, Felice, 2012. "The Demand for Crop Insurance: Combined Approaches for France and Italy," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 13(1), January.
- Simanti Banerjee & Frans P. de Vries & Nick Hanley & Daan P. van Soest, 2014.
"The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1009-1029.
- Banerjee, Simanti & de Vries, Frans P. & Hanley, Nick & van Soest, Daan, 2013. "The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-123, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Banerjee, Simanti & de, Vries Frans & Hanley, Nicholas & van, Soest Daan, 2013. "The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Nehring, Richard & Gillespie, Jeffrey & Hallahan, Charles & Sauer, Johannes, 2015. "The Economics and Productivity of Organic versus Non-organic U.S. Dairy Farms," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196805, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Greene, Catherine & Wechsler, Seth J. & Adalja, Aaron & Hanson, James, 2016. "Economic Issues in the Coexistence of Organic, Genetically Engineered (GE), and Non-GE Crops," Economic Information Bulletin 232929, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Sarah Zwickle & Robyn Wilson & Doug Doohan, 2014. "Identifying the challenges of promoting ecological weed management (EWM) in organic agroecosystems through the lens of behavioral decision making," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(3), pages 355-370, September.
- Grow, Shelly & Greene, Catherine R., 2007. "Impact of international organic markets on small U.S. producers," 105th Seminar, March 8-10, 2007, Bologna, Italy 7862, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ali, Jabir & Kapoor, Sanjeev, 2008. "Farmers' perception on risks in fruits and vegetables production: an empirical study of Uttar Pradesh," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2008).
- Wang, H. Holly & Ge, Yuanlong, 2008. "What Marketing Measures Can Organic Apple and Pear Growers Take to Increase Their Receipts?," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(01).
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Barkley, Andrew P. & Chacon-Cascante, Adriana & Kastens, Terry L., 2012.
"The Motivation for Organic Grain Farming in the United States: Profits, Lifestyle, or the Environment?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 44(02), May.
- Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Barkley, Andrew & Chacón-Cascante, Adriana & Kastens, Terry L., 2012. "The Motivation for Organic Grain Farming in the United States: Profits, Lifestyle, or the Environment?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(02), pages 137-155, May.
- Carrie Furman & Carla Roncoli & Donald Nelson & Gerrit Hoogenboom, 2014. "Growing food, growing a movement: climate adaptation and civic agriculture in the southeastern United States," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(1), pages 69-82, March.
- Birzer, Todd & Badgery, Warwick, 2006. "Organic wheat farming in Australia: issues farmers face," AFBM Journal, Australasian Farm Business Management Network, vol. 3(2).
- Dobbs, Thomas L. & Streff, Nicholas J., 2005. "Potential for the Conservation Security Program to Induce More Ecologically Diverse Crop Rotations in the Western Corn Belt," Research Reports 200502, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Singerman, Ariel & Lence, Sergio H. & Kimble-Evans, Amanda, 2010. "Organic Crop Prices, or 2x Conventional Ones?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31544, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Delbridge, Timothy A. & King, Robert P., 2016. "How Important is the T-Yield? An Analysis of Reforms to Organic Crop Insurance," Staff Papers 244732, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Dobbs, Thomas L. & Streff, Nicholas J., 2005. "Potential for the Conservation Security Program to Induce More Ecologically Diverse Crop Rotations in the Western Corn Belt," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19119, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chen, Xiaomei & Wang, H. Holly & Makus, Larry D., 2007. "Production Risk and Crop Insurance Effectiveness: Organic Versus Conventional Apples," SCC-76 Meeting, March 15-17, 2007, Gulf Shores, Alabama 9381, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Nehring, Richard F. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Sauer, Johannes, 2012. "Economic Efficiency of U.S. Organic Versus Conventional Dairy Farms: Evidence from 2005 and 2010," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119769, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Funtanilla, Margil & Lyford, Conrad P. & Wang, Chenggang, 2009. "An Evaluation of the Organic Cotton Marketing Opportunity," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49359, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:580-:d:95532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F. & Hallahan, Charles B. & Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Sandretto, Carmen L., 2008. "Economics and Productivity of Organic versus Non-organic Dairy Farms in the United States," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44415, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Friederike Albersmeier & Holger Schulze & Achim Spiller, 2009. "Evaluation and reliability of the organic certification system: perceptions by farmers in Latin America," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(5), pages 311-324.
- Wang, H. Holly & Ge, Yuanlong, 2008. "Will Too Many Lower Quality Fruits Damage The Organic Market," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 36976, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2007. "Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 84-99, July.
More about this item
KeywordsProduction Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umdrwp:28551. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.