Factors Affecting Wheat Proteins Premiums
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Mendelsohn, Robert, 1984. "Estimating the Structural Equations of Implicit Markets and Household Production Functions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 673-677, November.
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
- Espinosa, Juan Andres & Goodwin, Barry K., 1991. "Hedonic Price Estimation For Kansas Wheat Characteristics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Stiegert, Kyle W., 1998. "Competition For U.S. Hard Wheat Characteristics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens‐Peter Loy & Thore Holm & Carsten Steinhagen & Thomas Glauben, 2015.
"Seasonal Quality Premiums for Wheat: A Case Study for Northern Germany,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 63-75, January.
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Holm, Thore & Glauben, Thomas & Steinhagen, Carsten, 2014. "Seasonal Quality Premiums for Wheat: a Case Study for Northern Germany," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182707, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordswheat protein; hedonic modeling; characteristic demand modeling; Crop Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umcowp:92887. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.