Food Safety and Imports: An Analysis of FDA Food-Related Import Refusal Reports
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiaoqian & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2012. "How Does Haccp Change U.S. Seafood Exports?-Analysis With Fishes, Mollusca, And Shellfish Other Than Mollusca," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119859, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Pouliot, Sébastien, 2012. "On the Economics of Adulteration in Food Imports: Application to US Fish and Seafood Imports," Working Papers 148596, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Anders, Sven M. & Westra, Sabrina, 2012. "Barriers to Fishery Exports from Developing Countries: The Impact of U.S. FDA Food Safety Regulation," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126912, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnès & Maur, Jean-Christophe & Shepherd, Ben, 2015. "Reputation matters: Spillover effects for developing countries in the enforcement of US food safety measures," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 81-91.
- Rollins, Emily R., 2015. "Does the US use Food Safety Regulation as a Disguised Barrier to Trade? Evidence from Canadian Agri-food Commodity Exports," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205758, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813144415_0013 is not listed on IDEAS
- John C. Beghin & Anne-Celia Disdier & Stéphan Marette, 2017.
"The Economics and Potential Protectionism of Food Safety Standards and Inspections: An Application to the U.S. Shrimp Market,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Nontariff Measures and International Trade, chapter 13, pages 209-237
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- John Christopher Beghin & Anne-Célia Disdier & Stéphan Marette, 2013. "The Economics and Potential Protectionism of Food Safety Standards and Inspections: An Application to the U.S. Shrimp Market," Post-Print halshs-00849883, HAL.
- Beghin, John C. & Disdier, Anne-Celia & Marette, Stephan, 2013. "The Economics and Potential Protectionism of Food Safety Standards and Inspections: An Application to the U.S. Shrimp Market," Working Papers 142502, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Robert Grundke & Christoph Moser, 2014.
"Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5142, CESifo Group Munich.
- Grundke, Robert & Moser, Christoph, 2016. "Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States," Working Papers in Economics 2016-2, University of Salzburg.
- Christoph Moser & Robert Grundke, 2014. "Hidden Protectionism? Evidence from Non-tariff Barriers to Trade in the United States," KOF Working papers 14-369, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Marie-Agnes Jouanjean, 2011. "Standard, Reputation and Trade: Evidence from U.S horticultural imports refusals," LICOS Discussion Papers 28111, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnes & Maur, Jean-Christophe & Shepherd, Ben, 2011.
"Reputation matters: Spillover effects in the enforcement of US SPS measures,"
35270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jouanjean, Marie-Agnes & Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2012. "Reputation matters : spillover effects in the enforcement of US SPS measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5935, The World Bank.
- Marie-Agnès Jouanjean & Jean-Christophe Maur & Ben Shepherd, 2011. "Reputation Matters: Spillover Effects in the Enforcement of US SPS Measures," LICOS Discussion Papers 30211, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Guillermo Arenas, 2016. "From Evidence to Policy Supporting Nepal’s Trade Integration Strategy," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24935, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2015.
"How to Sustain Export Dynamism by Reducing Duality in the Dominican Republic
[Cómo mantener el dinamismo exportador en la República Dominicana : un diagnóstico del Banco Mundial sobre competitivida," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21685, The World Bank.
- Ferrier, Peyton, 2014. "The Effects of Phytosanitary Regulations on U.S. Imports of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Economic Research Report 176199, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Fiankor, Dela-Dem Doe & Ehrich, Malte & Brümmer, Bernhard, 2016. "EU-African Regional Trade Agreements as a Development Tool to Reduce EU Border Rejections," Discussion Papers 244352, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Zheng, Zijuan & Saghaian, Sayed H. & Reed, Michael R., 2012. "Factors Affecting the Export Demand for U.S. Pistachios," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(3).
More about this item
KeywordsAdulteration; food imports; Food and Drug Administration (FDA); food safety; misbranding; labeling; refusal; shipment; violation; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:58626. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .