Beginning Farmers and Ranchers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nord, Mark & Andrews, Margaret S. & Carlson, Steven, 2002. "Household Food Security In The United States, 2001," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33865, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menefee, Seth & Doye, Damona G., 2013. "Barriers to Entry for Young and Beginning Cattle Producers In Oklahoma," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143048, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vanna GONZALES & Nigel FORREST & Noreen BALOS, 2013. "Refugee Farmers And The Social Enterprise Model In The American Southwest," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 4, pages 32-54.
- Weber, Jeremy G. & Key, Nigel D., 2013. "Does proprietor wealth influence small business decisions? Land appreciation and farm business borrowing, land ownership, and output," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150408, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2012. "Financial Position of Farm Operator Households," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2012 126270, United States Department of Agriculture.
- Glenn Pederson & Wonho Chung & Roelof Nel, 2012. "Microeconomic impacts of a state-funded farmer loan program," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Adamowicz, Mieczysław & Szepeluk, Adam, 0. "Support to Young Farmers as Part of Agricultural Policy of the European Union," Problems of Agricultural Economics, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Mark Paul, 2016. "Farmer Perspectives on Livelihoods Within Community Supported Agriculture," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2016-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Katchova, Ani L. & Ahearn, Mary Clare, 2014. "Farmland Ownership and Leasing: Implications for Young and Beginning Farmers," Staff Papers 184725, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural production; Agricultural Resource Management Survey (ARMS); beginning farmers and ranchers; Census of Agriculture; farm assets; Food; Conservation; and Energy Act of 2008; Conservation Reserve Program; operator characteristics; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersib:58618. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .