Projecting The Benefits Of Golden Rice In The Philippines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2005.
"Genetically Modified Rice Adoption: Implications for Welfare and Poverty Alleviation,"
Journal of Economic Integration,
Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 771-788.
- Kym Anderson & Lee Ann Jacskon & Chantal Pohl Nielsen, 2004. "Genetically Modified Rice Adoption: Implications for Welfare and Poverty Alleviation," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2004-13, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Jackson, Lee Ann & Nielsen, Chantal Pohl, 2004. "Genetically modified rice adoption : implications for welfare and poverty alleviation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3380, The World Bank.
- Chantal Pohl Nielsen & Kym Anderson, 2003.
"Golden Rice and the Looming GMO Trade Debate: Implication for the Poor,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2003-22, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Pohl Nielsen, Chantal, 2004. "Golden Rice and the Looming GMO Trade Debate: Implications for the Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 4195, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tothova, Monika & Meyers, William H., 2006. "Predicting the Acceptance for High Beta-Carotene Maize: An Ex-Ante Estimation Method," FAPRI-MU Report Series 44835, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute at University of Missouri.
- Anderson, Kym & Jackson, Lee Ann, 2004. "Implications of genetically modified food technology policies for Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3411, The World Bank.
- Zimmermann, Roukayatou & Stein, Alexander J. & Qaim, Matin, 2004. "MikronÃ¤hrstoffmangel? Ein gesundheitsÃ¶konomischer Bewertungsansatz," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 53(2).
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubzefd:18753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.