Exploiting Common Resources with Capital-Intensive Technologies: The Role of External Forces
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Engel, Stefanie & López, Ramón, 2008. "Exploiting common resources with capital-intensive technologies: the role of external forces," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 565-589, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefanie Engel & Ramón López & Charles Palmer, 2006. "Community–Industry Contracting over Natural Resource use in a Context of Weak Property Rights: The Case of Indonesia," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 73-93, January.
- López, Ramón, 2010. "Global economic crises, environmental-resource scarcity and wealth concentration," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Engel, Stefanie & Palmer, Charles, 2008. "Payments for environmental services as an alternative to logging under weak property rights: The case of Indonesia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(4), pages 799-809, May.
- Stefanie Engel & Charles Palmer, 2011. "Complexities of Decentralization in a Globalizing World," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 50(2), pages 157-174, October.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubzefd:18720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.