The Impacts of Atlantic Bonito Rush and the Avian Influenza on Meat Products in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sayed H. Saghaian & Gökhan Özertan & Aslihan D. Spaulding, 2008. "The impacts of Atlantic bonito rush and the avian influenza on meat products in Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(16), pages 1-10.
- Saghaian, Sayed & Ozertan, Gokhan & Spaulding, Aslihan, 2008. "The Impacts of Atlantic Bonito Rush and the Avian Influenza on Meat Products in Turkey," MPRA Paper 8507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taha, Fawzi A., 2007. "How Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1) Has Affected World Poultry-Meat Trade," Miscellaneous Publications 7360, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.