The Impacts of Atlantic Bonito Rush and the Avian Influenza on Meat Products in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sayed H. Saghaian & Gökhan Özertan & Aslihan D. Spaulding, 2008. "The impacts of Atlantic bonito rush and the avian influenza on meat products in Turkey," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(16), pages 1-10.
- Saghaian, Sayed & Ozertan, Gokhan & Spaulding, Aslihan, 2008. "The Impacts of Atlantic Bonito Rush and the Avian Influenza on Meat Products in Turkey," MPRA Paper 8507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Taha, Fawzi A., 2007. "How Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza (H5N1) Has Affected World Poultry-Meat Trade," Miscellaneous Publications 7360, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6892. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .