Assessment Of Homeownership And Asset Poverty In The Alabama Black Belt And Non-Black Belt Counties
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovacik, Karen & Matthey, Holger & Saak, Alexander E. & Tokgoz, Simla & Chavez, Eddie C. , 2004. "FAPRI 2004 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 32046, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
- Landes, Maurice R., 2004. "The Elephant Is Jogging: New Pressures for Abricultural Reform In India," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, February.
- Sarma, J. S. & Yeung, Patrick, 1985. "Livestock products in the Third World: past trends and projections to 1990 and 2000," Research reports 49, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2008-12-14 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-URE-2008-12-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saeaed:6795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.