Report NEP-HAP-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ramses H. Abul Naga & Karine Lamiraud, 2008. "Catastrophic health expenditure and household well-being," Working Papers 0803, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Kanyi, Peter M. & Baharanyi, Ntam & Ngandu, Mudiayi Sylvain & Zabawa, Robert, 2008. "Assessment Of Homeownership And Asset Poverty In The Alabama Black Belt And Non-Black Belt Counties," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6795, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Carmen Pages & Lucia Madrigal, 2008. "Is Informality a Good Measure of Job Quality? Evidence from Job Satisfaction Data," Research Department Publications 4603, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2008. "Long Term Persistence," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/30, European University Institute.
- Atsue Mizushima, 2008. "Population Aging and Economic Growth: the effect of health expenditure," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/35, European University Institute.
- Richard H. Steckel, 2008. "Heights and Human Welfare: Recent Developments and New Directions," NBER Working Papers 14536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Robert MacCulloch, 2008. "Happiness Adaptation to Income beyond "Basic Needs"," NBER Working Papers 14539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.