Economic Analysis of Strategies to Combat HLB in Florida Citrus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent E. Breneman & Richard F. Nehring, 2006. "Urban Sprawl and Farmland Prices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(4), pages 915-929.
- Delbecq, Benoit A. & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2010. "Farmland Allocation along the Rural-Urban Gradient: The Impacts of Urbanization and Urban Sprawl," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61723, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mervish, Philip & Anderson, David P. & Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L., 2008. "The Impact of Land Fragmentation on Beef Cattle Inventory," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6816, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Heimlich, Ralph E. & Anderson, William D., 2001. "Development At The Urban Fringe And Beyond: Impacts On Agriculture And Rural Land," Agricultural Economics Reports 33943, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Guiling, Pam & Brorsen, B. Wade & Doye, Damona G., 2007. "How Much Influence Does Recreation Have on Agricultural Land Values?," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34947, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscitrus greening; huanglongbing; asian citrus psyllid; Crop Production/Industries; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-08 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2012-02-08 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .