Student Perceptions of Simulation Games and Training Software on Improving Course Learning Objectives and Career Preparedness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Litzenberg, Kerry K., 2010. "Great Teaching: Undergraduate Agricultural Economics Millennial Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 407-418, August.
More about this item
Keywordsstudent outcomes; technology in the classroom; simulation and teaching; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; A20; A22;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-02-08 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-08 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119746. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .