Producer Willingness to Supply Biomass: the Effects of Price and Producer Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wheeler, Erin A. & Segarra, Eduardo & Johnson, Phillip N. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Willis, David B., 2006. "Policy Alternatives for the Southern Ogallala Aquifer," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35269, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosburg, Alicia & Miranowski, John & Jacobs, Keri, 2013. "Cellulosic Biofuel Supply with Heterogeneous Biomass Suppliers: An Application to Switchgrass-based Ethanol," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36359, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Rosburg, Alicia Sue, 2012. "Essays concerning the cellulosic biofuel industry," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003732, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Jarboe, Darren H. & Martens, Bobby J., 2015. "Producer Participation in Biomass Markets: Farm Factors, Market Factors, and Correlated Choices," ISU General Staff Papers 201508010700001584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Martens, Bobby J. & Jarboe, Darren H., 2013. "Essentials for Producer Participation in Biomass Markets When Choices are Correlated," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142747, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbiomass; willingness to supply; Agribusiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-16 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.