Reasons for Adopting Precision Farming: A Case Study of U.S. Cotton Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 1996. "Precision Farming and the New Information Technology: Implications for Farm Management, Policy, and Research: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1281-1284.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Jarboe, Darren H. & Martens, Bobby J., 2015. "Producer Participation in Biomass Markets: Farm Factors, Market Factors, and Correlated Choices," ISU General Staff Papers 201508010700001584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Roussy & Aude Ridier & Karim Chaïb, 2014.
"Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences,"
- Caroline Roussy & Aude Ridier & Karim Chaib, 2015. "Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-03, INRAE UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Roussy, Caroline & Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim, 2015. "Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences," Working Papers 206036, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Segarra, Eduardo, 2012. "Adoption and Nonadoption of Precision Farming Technologies by Cotton Farmers," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125004, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.