Reasons for Adopting Precision Farming: A Case Study of U.S. Cotton Farmers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jess Lowenberg-DeBoer, 1996. "Precision Farming and the New Information Technology: Implications for Farm Management, Policy, and Research: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1281-1284.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Roussy & Aude Ridier & Karim Chaïb, 2014.
"Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences,"
- Caroline Roussy & Aude Ridier & Karim Chaib, 2015. "Adoption d’innovations par les agriculteurs : rôle des perceptions et des préférences," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Pandit, Mahesh & Paudel, Krishna P. & Mishra, Ashok K. & Segarra, Eduardo, 2012. "Adoption and Nonadoption of Precision Farming Technologies by Cotton Farmers," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125004, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hoque, Mohammad Mainul & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Jarboe, Darren H. & Martens, Bobby J., 2015. "Producer Participation in Biomass Markets: Farm Factors, Market Factors, and Correlated Choices," ISU General Staff Papers 201508010700001584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsprecision technologies; seemingly unrelated ordered probit; cotton; Agricultural Finance; Farm Management; Q16; C35;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .