The Effects of Domestic Offset Programs on the Cotton Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tristan Brown & Amani Elobeid & Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes, 2010.
"Market Impact of Domestic Offset Programs,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
10-wp502, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Tristan Brown & Amani Elobeid & Jerome Dumortier & Dermot J. Hayes, 2010. "Market Impact of Domestic Offset Programs," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-wp502, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
Keywordsoffset program; cotton; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; Q170; Q180;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2011-04-16 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.