Creating a 2000 IES-LFS Database in Stata
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalie Pauw & Liberty Mncube, 2007.
"The Impact of Growth and Redistribution on Poverty and Inequality in South Africa,"
07126, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Kalie Pauw & Liberty Mncube, 2007. "The Impact of Growth and Redistribution on Poverty and Inequality in South Africa," Country Study 7, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Mabugu, Ramos & Chitiga, Margaret, 2009.
"Is increased agricultural protection beneficial for South Africa?,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 256-265, January.
- Margaret Chitiga & Ramos Mabugu, 2007. "Is Increased Agricultural Protection Beneficial for South Africa?," Working Papers 200717, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Pauw, Kalie, 2007. "Agriculture and poverty: Farming for food or farming for money?," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 46(2), June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:provtp:15628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aewcgza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .