A Profile of the Gauteng Province: Demographics, Poverty, Income, Inequality and Unemployment from 2000 till 2007
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thondhlana, Gladman & Muchapondwa, Edwin, 2014.
"Dependence on environmental resources and implications for household welfare: Evidence from the Kalahari drylands, South Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 59-67.
- Gladman Thondhlana and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "Dependence on Environmental Resources and Implications for Household Welfare: Evidence from the Kalahari Drylands, South Africa," Working Papers 370, Economic Research Southern Africa.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Trends and Forecasts; Labor Force and Employment; Size; and Structure; Agricultural Labor Markets; Food Security and Poverty; Labor and Human Capital; J11; J21; J43;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:provbp:58056. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aewcgza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.