North Dakota Trade Areas: An Overview
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sell, Randall S. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Thompson, JoAnn M., 1996. "Socio-Economic Impacts Of School Consolidation On Host And Vacated Communities," Agricultural Economics Reports 23438, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bangsund, Dean A. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Bastow-Shoop, Holly E. & Anderson, Ronald, 1995. "Community Trade Analysis Handbook: A Guide to Using and Interpreting Information Available to Rural Business and Communities," AE Series 231491, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Stearns, Larry D. & Sell, Randall S. & Watt, David L. & Anderson, Vernon L., 1993. "Economics of Establishing a Beef Cattle Feedlot Using By-Products of Ethanol Production in North Dakota," Agricultural Economics Reports 23175, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Leistritz, F. Larry, 1995. "Potential Local Socioeconomic Impacts of the Proposed ProGold Processing Plant," Agricultural Economics Reports 23190, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Coon, Randal C. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Tweeten, Kathleen M., 2002. "Community Trade Analysis Handbook," Extension Bulletins 23093, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bhuyan, Sanjib, 1996. "Trade Analysis Of Retail And Service Industries In North Dakota For Planning Local Economic Development," Agricultural Economics Reports 23332, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.