Preliminary Feasibility Analysis For An Integrated Biomaterials And Ethanol Biorefinery Using Wheat Straw Feedstock
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence, John D. & Otto, Daniel M. & Meyer, Seth D., 1997. "Purchasing Patterns of Hog Producers: Implications for Rural Agribusiness," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 15(1).
- Hurt, Christopher, 1994. "Industrialization in the Pork Industry," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David, 2003.
"Profits and Risk: Fitting an Old Framework to a New Agriculture,"
Journal of the ASFMRA,
American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Saxowsky, David M. & Wachenheim, Cheryl J., 2001. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36133, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Saxowsky, David M., 2002. "Profits And Risk: Fitting An Old Framework To A New Agriculture," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23532, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Drabenstott, Mark, 1994. "Industrialization: Steady Current or Tidal Wave?," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Lawrence, John D. & Otto, Daniel & Meyer, Seth D., 1997. "Purchasing Patterns of Hog Producers: Implications for Rural Agribusiness," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5149, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ervin, David E. & Smith, Katherine R., 1994. "Agricultural Industrialization and Environmental Quality," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 9(4).
- Knoeber, Charles R, 1997. "Explaining State Bans on Corporate Farming," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(1), pages 151-166, January.
- W. Timothy Rhodus & E. Dean Baldwin & Dennis R. Henderson, 1989. "Pricing Accuracy and Efficiency in a Pilot Electronic Hog Market," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(4), pages 874-882.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Cost-Effectiveness of Lignocellulose Biorefineries and their Impact on the Deciduous Wood Markets in Germany," FCN Working Papers 8/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Coon, Randal C. & Hodur, Nancy M. & Bangsund, Dean A., 2014. "Potential Availability and Cost of Flax Straw for Commercial Applications," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 187821, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsbiomass; biomaterials; ethanol; wheat straw; cellulose nanowhiskers (CNW); Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaae:23500. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.