The Overall Significance of Attributes and Attributes’ Levels on Fresh Fruit Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Berglind, Matthew & Nakata, Cheryl, 2005. "Cause-related marketing: More buck than bang?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 443-453.
- D. Vantomme & M. Geuens & J. De Houwer & P. De Pelsmacker, 2005.
"Explicit and Implicit Determinants of Fair-Trade Buying Behavior,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
05/350, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vantomme, D. & Geuens, M. & De Houwer, J. & De Pelsmacker, P., 2006. "Explicit and implicit determinants of fair-trade buying behavior," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2005-30, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Giovannucci, Daniele & Koekoek, Freek Jan, 2003. "The State of Sustainable Coffee: A Study of Twelve Major Markets," MPRA Paper 17172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspeaches; Protected Designation of Origin (PDO); consumer behaviour; market segments; attribute levels best‐worst experiment; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2011-03-05 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi10:100469. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.