Current Contribution of Four Biotechnologies to New Zealand's Primary Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Per Pinstrup-Andersen, 2005. "Ethics and Economic Policy for the Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1097-1112.
- Diaz-Bonilla, Eugenio & Babinard, Julie & Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Thomas, Marcelle, 2002. "Globalizing health benefits for developing countries," TMD discussion papers 108, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaye-Blake, William & Saunders, Caroline M., 2006. "Estimated Contribution of Four Biotechnologies to New Zealand Agriculture," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21133, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
Keywordsbiotechnology; cost-benefit analysis; marker assisted selection; New Zealand; primary production; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; O30; Q16;
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .