Economic Cooperation Despite of Political Conflict: The Role of Social Embeddedness in Israeli-Palestinian Food Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnold Tukker & Sandra Bausch-Goldbohm & Marieke Verheijden & Arjan de Koning & René Kleijn & Oliver Wolf & Ignacio Pérez Domínguez, 2009. "Environmental Impacts of Diet Changes in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC50544, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
More about this item
KeywordsFood trade; violent conflict; Social embeddedness; quantitative survey; Israel; Palestinian territories; Cooperation; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-09-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-09-26 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-POL-2013-09-26 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi13:156212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .