Report NEP-ARA-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Paul Makdissi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aysýt Tansel, 2013. "Private Tutoring and the Question of Equitable Opportunities in Turkey," Working Papers 2013/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Oğuz Esen & Ayla Oğuş Binatlı, 2013. "The Minsky Perspective on Macroprudential Policy," Working Papers wp308, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Jean-Pierre Chauffour & Bernard M., 2013. "Harnessing Trade Opportunities in the Middle East and North Africa," RSCAS Working Papers PP2013/07, European University Institute.
- Polat, Sezgin, 2013. "Wage Compensation for Risk: The Case of Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 13-11, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center.
- International Monetary Fund., 2013. "Morocco; 2012 Article IV Consultation and First Review Under the Two-Year Precautionary and Liquidity Lineâ€”Staff Report; Public Information Notice and Press Release on the Executive Board Discussion," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Behar & Junghwan Mok, 2013. "Does Public-Sector Employment Fully Crowd Out Private-Sector Employment?," IMF Working Papers 13/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Merkle, Geesche Marie & Ihle, Rico & Liebe, Ulf, 2013. "Economic Cooperation Despite of Political Conflict: The Role of Social Embeddedness in Israeli-Palestinian Food Trade," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156212, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- International Monetary Fund., 2013. "Saudi Arabia; Financial Sector Assessment Program Updateâ€”Detailed Assessment of Observance of the IOSCO Objectives and Principles of Securities Regulation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/212, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund., 2013. "Jordan; First Review Under the Stand-By Arrangement, Request for Waivers of Nonobservance of Performance Criteria, Modification of Performance Criteria, and Rephasing of Accessâ€”Staff Report; Press R," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Ermi̇şoğlu, Ergun & Kanik, Bi̇rol, 2013.
"Türkiye Ekonomik Politika Belirsizliği Endeksi
[Turkish Economic Policy Uncertainty Index]," MPRA Paper 49920, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & M. Utku Ozmen, 2013. "Turkiye’de Asgari Ucret–UFE Enflasyonu Iliskisi Uzerine Ampirik Bir Analiz," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1323, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.