Fairness In Geschäftsbeziehungen Des Schweizer Bio-Landbaus: Ergebnisse Einer Empirischen Untersuchung
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodriguez, Elsa M. & Lacaze, Maria Victoria & Lupin, Beatriz, 2008.
"Contingent Valuation of Consumers’ Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Food in Argentina,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
43947, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rodríguez, Elsa Mirta M. & Lacaze, María Victoria & Lupín, Beatriz, 2008. "Contingent valuation of consumers' willingness-to-pay for organic food in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 1022, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- Harrington, Winston & Portney, Paul R., 1987. "Valuing the benefits of health and safety regulation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 101-112, July.
- Bera, Asit Kumar & Bhattacharya, Debasis & Pan, D. & Dhara, A. & Kumar, Satish & Das, S.K., 2010. "Evaluation of Economic Losses due to Coccidiosis in Poultry Industry in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(1).
- Steahr, Thomas E. & Roberts, Tanya, 1993. "Microbial Foodborne Disease: Hospitalizations, Medical Costs and Potential Demand for Safer Food," Working Papers 116110, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Roberts, Tanya & Marks, Suzanne, 1995. "Chapter 09: VALUATION BY THE COST OF ILLNESS METHOD: THE SOCIAL COSTS OF ESCHERICHIA COLI O157:H7 FOODBORNE DISEASE," Valuing Food Safety and Nutrition (1995), Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance, number 25977.
- Kuchler, Fred & Golan, Elise H., 1999. "Assigning Values To Life: Comparing Methods For Valuing Health Risks," Agricultural Economics Reports 34037, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Richard Bennett, 2003. "The 'Direct Costs'of Livestock Disease: The Development of a System of Models for the Analysis of 30 Endemic Livestock Diseases in Great Britain," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 55-71.
- Brennan, John P. & Thorne, Fiona S. & Kelly, Paul W. & Murray, Gordon M., 2004. "Defining the Costs of an Outbreak of Karnal Bunt of Wheat," 2004 Conference (48th), February 11-13, 2004, Melbourne, Australia 58382, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- van Ravenswaay, Eileen O., 1995. "Chapter 01: VALUING FOOD SAFETY AND NUTRITION: THE RESEARCH NEEDS," Valuing Food Safety and Nutrition (1995), Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance, number 25976.
- Sockett, Paul, 1993. "Social and economic aspects of food-borne disease," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 110-119, April.
- Latouche, K. & Rainelli, P. & Vermersch, D., 1998. "Food safety issues and the BSE scare: some lessons from the French case," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 347-356, October.
- Shiell, Alan & Gerard, Karen & Donaldson, Cam, 1987. "Cost of illness studies: An aid to decision-making?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 317-323, December.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganisational Justice; Abnehmer-Lieferantenbeziehungen; Ökologischer Landbau; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi12:140187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .