FAPRI 2006 Outlook for Missouri Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Wästerfors & Veronika Burcar, 2014. "Safety Work with an Ethnic Slant," Social Inclusion, Cogitatio Press, vol. 2(3), pages 088-101.
- Thomas Hoppe & Anna Kuokkanen & Mirja Mikkilä & Helena Kahiluoto & Miia Kuisma & Maarten Arentsen & Lassi Linnanen, 2016. "System Merits or Failures? Policies for Transition to Sustainable P and N Systems in The Netherlands and Finland," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-28, May.
- Markus Peter Kurtz & Benjamin Peikert & Carsten Brühl & Arnon Dag & Isaac Zipori & Jawad Hasan Shoqeir & Gabriele Ellen Schaumann, 2015. "Effects of Olive Mill Wastewater on Soil Microarthropods and Soil Chemistry in Two Different Cultivation Scenarios in Israel and Palestinian Territories," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-22, September.
- François Gastal & Gilles Lemaire, 2015. "Defoliation, Shoot Plasticity, Sward Structure and Herbage Utilization in Pasture: Review of the Underlying Ecophysiological Processes," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-26, November.
- Fritz Breuss, 2006.
"Austria and Switzerland – Experiences with and without EU Membership,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 11(1), pages 13-39, February.
- Fritz Breuss, 2005. "Austria and Switzerland – Experience With and Without EU Membership," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 78(10), pages 681-714, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:463:d:69788 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:faprre:44885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/faumous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.