The Transformation of the Agricultural Administration in East Germany Before and After Unification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taleb Ahmad & Wolfgang HÃ¤rdle, 2008. "Statistics E-learning Platforms Evaluation: Case Study," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-058, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Tilman KUECHLER & Karen SCHMIDT, 2007. "From e-learning to integrated learning architectures. A novel approach to learning management in corporate and higher education contexts," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 2(4), Winter.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; agricultural administration; unification; Germany; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2011-10-15 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TRA-2011-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:115769. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .