Classification of agricultural systems based on pesticide use intensity and safety
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claeys, Dakerlia & Lauwers, Ludwig H. & Marchand, Fleur L. & Van Meensel, Jef & Buysse, Jeroen & Van der Straeten, Bart & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Derogation on the EU Nitrates Directive: does it make a difference?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44436, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johan Eyckmans & Erika Meynaerts & Sara Ochelen, 2004. "The Environmental Costing Model: a tool for more efficient environmental policymaking in Flanders," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0405, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skarzynska, Aldona, 2012. "Cropping intensity vs. profitability of selected plant production activities in Poland," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), April.
- AugustyÅ„ska-Grzymek, Irena & Skarzyska, Aldona & Abramczuk, Å ukasz, 2013. "The pluriactive development of agricultural holdings in Poland with regard to the living standards of their users," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 115(1), February.
- Abramczuk, Łukasz & Augustyńska-Grzymek, Irena & Czułowska, Magdalena & Idzik, Marcin & Jabłoński, Konrad & Skarżyńska, Aldona & Zekalo, Marcin, 2013. "Projection of income for 2015 for selected agricultural products," Multiannual Program Reports 164836, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Józwiak, Wojciech & Kagan, Adam & Niewęgłowska, Grażyna & Skarzynska, Aldona & Sobierajewsja, Jolanta & Zieliński, Marek & Ziętara, Wojciech, 2014. "Effectiveness, production costs and competitiveness of Polish agricultural holdings at present and in the medium and long-term perspective," Multiannual Program Reports 207400, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
More about this item
Keywordspesticide use; driving forces in crop protection; economic analysis of agricultural systems; Crop Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:44246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .