The seed sector in the Netherlands; An overview of production, trade and related institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Hoekman & Francis Ng & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2002.
"Eliminating Excessive Tariffs on Exports of Least Developed Countries,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 1-21, June.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Ng, Francis & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Eliminating excessive tariffs on exports of least developed countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2604, The World Bank.
- Elena Ianchovichina & Aaditya Mattoo & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2001.
"Unrestricted Market Access for Sub‐Saharan Africa: How Much Is It Worth and Who Pays?,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 10(4), pages 410-432.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Unrestricted Market Access for Sub-Saharan Africa: How Much is it Worth and Who Pays?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Mattoo, Aaditya & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Unrestricted market access for Sub-Saharan Africa - How much is it worth and who pays?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2595, The World Bank.
- van Tongeren, Frank W. & van Meijl, Hans, 2006. "Multilateral Trade Liberalisation and Developing Countries: A North-South Perspective on Agriculture and Processing Sectors," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25462, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Regional Trade Agreements," International Trade 0511002, EconWPA.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aerirs:29098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ledlonl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .