Impact Of Biofuel Demand On Acreage Allocation And Its Implication On Land Use In The Great Plains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce E. Hansen, 2000. "Sample Splitting and Threshold Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 575-604, May.
- Allan D. Brunner, 2002.
"El Niño and World Primary Commodity Prices: Warm Water or Hot Air?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 176-183, February.
- Allan D. Brunner, 1998. "El Nino and world primary commodity prices: warm water or hot air?," International Finance Discussion Papers 608, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allan D. Brunner, 2000. "El Nino and World Primary Commodity Prices; Warm Water or Hot Air?," IMF Working Papers 00/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Ubilava, David & holt, Matt, 2013.
"El Ni~no southern oscillation and its effects on world vegetable oil prices: assessing asymmetries using smooth transition models,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(2), June.
- David Ubilava & Matt Holt, 2013. "El Niño southern oscillation and its effects on world vegetable oil prices: assessing asymmetries using smooth transition models," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 57(2), pages 273-297, April.
- Ubilava, David & Holt, Matthew T., 2009. "Nonlinearities in the World Vegetable Oil Price System: El Nino Effects," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49360, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .