Local Food Systems, Ethnic Entrepreneurs, and Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:comdev:v:48:y:2017:i:5:p:612-638 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEthnic entrepreneurship; social capital; social networks; immigrant farmers; African immigrants; local food systems; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-24 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2013-06-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MIG-2013-06-24 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SOC-2013-06-24 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:149696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .