REAL EXCHANGE RATE DETERMINANTS IN TRANSITION ECONOMIES: Do Macroeconomic Fundamentals and Political Risk Play a Role?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- MacDonald, Stephen & Pan, Suwen & Somwaru, Agapi & Tuan, Francis C., 2004. "China'S Role In World Cotton And Textile Markets," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20054, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Salam, Abdul & Altaf, Zafar & Orden, David & Dewina, Reno & Minot, Nicholas & Nazli, Hina, 2008. "Cotton-Textile-Apparel sectors of Pakistan: Situations and challenges faced," IFPRI discussion papers 800, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bedi, Jatinder S. & Cororaton, Caesar B., 2008. "Cotton-textile-apparel sectors of India:," IFPRI discussion papers 801, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yeats, Alexander J., 1984. "On the analysis of tariff escalation : Is there a methodological bias against the interest of developing countries?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-3), pages 77-88.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-OPM-2011-05-24 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-POL-2011-05-24 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .