Report NEP-OPM-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 2011. "Institution-Induced Productivity Differences and Patterns of International Capital Flows," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-179, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Aßmann, Christian, 2011. "Assessing the effect of current account and currency crises on economic growth," BERG Working Paper Series 80, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Kolasa, Marcin, 2011. "Financial frictions and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," Working Paper Series 1338, European Central Bank.
- Chang-Tai Hsieh & Ralph Ossa, 2011. "A Global View of Productivity Growth in China," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-166, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Heboyan, Vahe & Gunter, Lewell F., 2011. "REAL EXCHANGE RATE DETERMINANTS IN TRANSITION ECONOMIES: Do Macroeconomic Fundamentals and Political Risk Play a Role?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103952, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aoki, Shuhei, 2011. "A Model of Technology Transfer in Japan's Rapid Economic Growth Period," IIR Working Paper 11-05, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Lim, Ewe Ghee & Goh, SooKhoon, 2011. "Is Malaysia exempted from impossible trinity: empirical evidence from 1991-2009," MPRA Paper 30804, University Library of Munich, Germany.