Impacts of Regulating Greenhouse Gas Emissions on Livestock Trade Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michal Grajek, 2004. "Diffusion of ISO 9000 Standards and International Trade," CIG Working Papers SP II 2004-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debashis Chakraborty & Sacchidananda Mukherjee, 2013. "Do Trade and Investment Flows Lead to Higher CO2 Emissions? Some Panel Estimation Results," Working Papers 1321, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
More about this item
Keywordsgravity model; livestock; regulating greenhouse gas emission; trade; Environmental Economics and Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2011-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2011-05-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea10:61861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .