Innovation, Integration and Product Proliferation - Empirical Evidence for the Agri-Food Industry
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngore, Patrick Muthee, 2010. "Evaluation of Factors Influencing Value Addition by Butchery Agribusinesses in Igembe North District, Kenya," Research Theses 134498, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Vertical Integration; Product Proliferation; Agribusiness; Agribusiness;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-11-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-INO-2008-11-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2008-11-18 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2008-11-18 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .