Report NEP-TID-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-TID, a report on new working papers in the area of Technology & Industrial Dynamics. Rui Baptista issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elena Cefis, 2008. "The Impact of M&A on Technology Sourcing Strategies," LEM Papers Series 2008/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Karantininis, Kostas & Sauer, Johannes & Furtan, William Hartley, 2008. "Innovation, Integration and Product Proliferation - Empirical Evidence for the Agri-Food Industry," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6074, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Nikulainen, Tuomo, 2008. "A Historical Perspective on Patents and Industry Growth in Finland - Connections and Lags," Discussion Papers 1159, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Haller, Stefanie & Siedschlag, Iulia, 2008. "Determinants of ICT Adoption: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Papers DYNREG29, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 2008. "Globalization and innovation in emerging markets," NBER Working Papers 14481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.